Yumina The Etheral - game over "bug"? in chapter 6

Hi,

I got a problem with my game and I can't seem to find anyone out here having the same issue.

I played through the Kirara route, then started a NG+ on hard, this time going for Ai.

I managed to get on the Ai route, but after progressing to chapter 6, I can't continue.

That means, there are 3 events available on the first day, Combat training with Ai, some kind of meeting on the bridge and training.

Whatever I select, after finishing the event I get the message that the ED's defeated mankind and a Game Over screen.

It doesnt matter what event I select, I always get game over and can either restart the chapter or go to the title screen.

Nothing seems to work here and I'm kind of frustrated, could someone pls. help me?

The game over happens after you finish the first day? I didn't experience such issues.

Do you have any save at the start of the new game plus or something? if so I suggest you try doing what's her face route's first and see if anything changes, also I dunno I guess you could try reinstalling it but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't help, but if you want to try it don't forget to copy your save.