Maman Kyoushitsu load plugin error?

Hi, i have this weird error i have never seen when i start other vns, it only happens on Maman Kyoushitsu as far as ive seen. i searched around this forum and i havent seen anyone have this error either.

i have installed the game, took the demo version out of the .iso and then used the english patch. the locale language is in japanese, no trouble playing other vns.

i get the white screen and error when i start it. after i press ok the game is black screen so i am guessing it's some kind of video error and when i exit the game i can see the exit thing from the game so i guess the game works somewhat, just cant load. i have updated codecs and cccp installed so i cant really see why. my graphic card shouldny really be any problem, can handle other games easily. tried running as adminstrator and tried running compatibility windows xp SP3 as wild guesses but doesnt really do anything either. i even tried switching the plugins from vns that works to this one but the error was still there.

anyone seen this kind of error before?

plugin error 2.png

plugin error 3.png

plugin error.png

Edited by keshar