[Request] Kimihagu/きみはぐ [Frontwing]

Now do forgive me if this is old and impossible to find/get anymore. It is like 8 years old.

Also yes I just made an account just for this. I have been lurking around for a long time though so I do know how things mostly work here.

So on to the request. Kimihagu or きみはぐ by Frontwing. Alternative search: [070327][フロントウイング]きみはぐ

I recently saw an updated (HD) version of the OVA/Hentai adaption for the game. And I recalled that I never managed to play it myself. Albeit I was too young back then. So 8 years later I thought... why not search for it and finally play through it myself. So I'm here asking if that is possible for anyone who can help me achieve that pipe dream or not. It's fine if this is impossible since I can barely find a way to get a torrent or such since it's so long ago and most places have lost the files for them due to obvious reasons. I honestly doubt anyone still has it lying around to upload. But if so, I'd say you are a dream saver. Otherwise I will save the Hentai version as my only reminder. Thank you for your time if you bothered checking this out. Otherwise, cheers to future eroge/visual novels as they are on the rise in terms of official translations and the like, and I'll be out there lurking about. (Mostly as a guest)

Though Admin/Ivan if it is impossible do reply/message/something to let me know, and/or close this thread. I fully understand. Again thank you for bothering with reading this request if anyone does.