Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Favorite Character?

Going to get contraversial here and say I didn't particularly like any of the characters, mostly because almost all of them can't seem to get enough of MC dick. Yuella seems to be one of the few reserved ones, but she is so utterly lacking in common sense and so devoted to some code of servitude that she too is dislikable, any character that can't/won't act on their own wishes/desires is an unlikable one in my book. I did like one of the extra characters you get to meet on a second playthrough (can't remember the name, some warrior chick with a spear? I think) because even though her dispositon is very amicable she doesn't just drop everything she was doing up to the point of meeting the MC and swarm his workshop, she kept going on her business which sold her as an actual character with a solid personality and her own circumstances.

Medodi started off as a likable character but later she turned too dependant on the MC and too exaggeratedly shy, too bad.

The succubus and grim reaper were not too bad I guess, at least they had a reason to want MC dick.

Yuela is my favorite heroine, but my favorite character is Uya. He's a badass, and has absurd evasion late game. Plus he has adventurer. How does he pick locks without hands? Because he's that badass. Too bad he didn't get an H-scene with Kohakuren or something.