Visual novels keep mouse clicking all the time

When playing some games for some reason it seems like it is constantly clicking making me unable to play. The constant clicking is so bad that to close to the game I have to go into task manager to close it as it clicks to fast for me to confirm exiting the app. I tried turning off my antivirus but that didn't work either. Anyone else have this issue? This does this without me even clicking my mouse and only affects some games downloaded from here.

Hello VNfan I have a few questions for you.

What sort of mouse are you using? Does this clicking happening in any other programs? What games specifically does this happen in?

I have had a mouse that was USB wireless and near the end of its life span it did something similar. I wonder if the problem is software or hardware related.

Thanks.

Hello VNfan I have a few questions for you.

What sort of mouse are you using? Does this clicking happening in any other programs? What games specifically does this happen in?

I have had a mouse that was USB wireless and near the end of its life span it did something similar. I wonder if the problem is software or hardware related.

Thanks.

Some games that this issue occurs is Under One Wings, How to raise a wolf girl, onii kiss, and several others. This issue has been ongoing for a while and I have tried to troubleshoot this on my own. My mouse is wired and is brand new. Tried playing games on other computers gave me the same results. The only way I was able to play was on a machine with a different antivirus, however when disabling antivirus on an affected machine, the issue still persist.