Hey guys, so I bought the visual novel Swan Song off of DL.Getchu and was able to install and start the game up successfully. Obviously it was still in japanese, so I downloaded the english patch off of yandere translates mediafire folder. I'm not quite sure how to get it going though. I'm not very tech savvy and I only read two other visual novels, which were already translated. If someone could help me out I would really appreciate it.

Edit: I wanted to add a few more details that might help anyone reading understand the problem I'm having. The game I bought off DL.Getchu is the download version, so I have no disc. When I try to install the English patch, it will tell me to insert disc 1. I have to hit cancel, but it will still download some files and create a "swan song english" folder.

The "read me" file for the english patch said this:

This patch contains:

-Complete installer

-Complete translation of all menus, scripts, and images

-No-CD patch

Note: The patch installer only supports the CD version of the game. The patch may work

on the DVD version if you install the game beforehand, then run the patch

installer, choose Manual Installation and select the game directory when prompted

for the installation directory.

Hopefully This helps someone come up with some ideas. I'm at a complete loss right now.

Edited by Eizen