Need help downloading this eroge

Kind of new here, only fully downloaded one eroge which was School Days, and it's been a while and I must have forgotten since this isn't working. So I downloaded Sharin no Kuni eroge and I've got 6 parts to it, each one with a file named syarin.ISO and syarin.MDS. The first part doesn't have the .ISO on syarin. So I opened Daemon tools and I added syarin.ISO, then tried to mount it but nothing happens. Sorry but what do I do?

Did you extract the 6 parts using an extraction tool like Winrar? Extract the first part and select "extract here" or a folder at your chosen location. Use daemon tools and mount the .iso file and a window should pop up. If it doesn't, just go to start - computer - and you should see the disc that got mounted.. just click on that and launch set up that way (if a window didn't pop up when you first mounted the .iso file) After going through the installation, just download the patch and drag the patch file to where your game is installed(which will be under program files)

I extracted with winrar and put it into a folder, but yeah when I tried to mount the syarin.ISO nothing happens, so I checked right now in the folder but I don't see any setup or any difference... so it didn't get mounted or something? Edit: since you said to look into computer and not the folder itself (just making sure) don't see it there

Edited by Dendrology
I extracted with winrar and put it into a folder, but yeah when I tried to mount the syarin.ISO nothing happens, so I checked right now in the folder but I don't see any setup or any difference... so it didn't get mounted or something? Edit: since you said to look into computer and not the folder itself (just making sure) don't see it there

Just click the start logo and click on computer. Look at the "Devices with removable storage". One of them should say syarin, which is the .ISO file that you mounted. Just double click that.

Yeah I looked there but I literally don't see anything... theres nothing there. Im sure I mounted it, though. To break it down I literally went on daemon tools, clicked add image, chose the syarin.ISO from part 1, (its in a folder with the other syarin.MDS file) and clicked mount. But yeah I don't think anything happened... Edit: Hm thats weird, under Image Catalog where the syarin.ISO file is, I right clicked it and tried to click Mount, but it's gray...

Yeah I looked there but I literally don't see anything... theres nothing there. Im sure I mounted it, though. To break it down I literally went on daemon tools, clicked add image, chose the syarin.ISO from part 1, (its in a folder with the other syarin.MDS file) and clicked mount. But yeah I don't think anything happened...

If you extracted the files from the 6 parts, you don't choose the .iso file from part 1. After extracting the files, the .iso file should be in the folder that you extracted to. So when you go to mount the image, you'll see an actual .iso file that you have to choose and not a .iso file from part 1.

Hm yeah that points to where I was confused about... I was thinking, do I extract everything from each part into one place? But then if I do that, won't i get a replacing message or w/e since they all have the same name? So yeah sorry to be real dumb at this.. (honestly I'm grateful and I hate to waste your time) but how exactly does it work with the extracting?

Edited by Dendrology
Hm yeah that points to where I was confused about... I was thinking, do I extract everything from each part into one place? But then if I do that, won't i can a replacing message or w/e since they all have the same name? So yeah sorry to be real dumb at this.. (honestly I'm grateful and I hate to waste your time) but how exactly does it work with the extracting?

No problem, I'm in the shoutbox right now. I think I can help you better there. Just shout out something and i'll respond.