Can someone help me find a torrent for a few games?

The title is pretty self-explanatory =P but I pretty much need help looking for a torrent for katawa shoujo and Family Project. Thats pretty much it, seeing as how the download site is down I can't seem to find these torrents

katawa shoujo

Katawa Shoujo [Complete/English] (download torrent) - TPB

1276 seeders atm...wow

or NyaaTorrents >> Torrent Information >> [4ls]_katawa_shoujo_[windows][C3798628].exe | Anime, manga, and music - Just say the word

5 seeders atm

family project

Family Project Kazoku Keikaku [English][PCDVD][gamerguuy] (download torrent) - TPB

6 seeders atm

or NyaaTorrents >> Torrent Information >> [G.O.] Family Project (+18) | Anime, manga, and music - Just say the word

11 seeders atm

This might be too late... but Katawa Shoujo is completely free and is available on their website as a direct download.... but I guess it doesn't really matter much because of the 1200 seeders : |

This might be too late... but Katawa Shoujo is completely free and is available on their website as a direct download.... but I guess it doesn't really matter much because of the 1200 seeders : |

The link I gave him was from their site. I know it's free, that's why I went to check for the torrent link there. But it said that the site was overloaded and I was only provided with that external link for download.

Hey guys, seems like I need help with finding another torrent for a game called Violated Hero -I wanted to chivalrously save the world-, the only one i could find was for filemonster.com and that site takes 45 minutes in-between each download _ _ . Anyway.. =P help would be appreciated, thanks xD ^

The link I gave him was from their site. I know it's free, that's why I went to check for the torrent link there. But it said that the site was overloaded and I was only provided with that external link for download.

Yeah, I didn't even see the link from their site, my bad.

Hey guys, seems like I need help with finding another torrent for a game called Violated Hero -I wanted to chivalrously save the world-, the only one i could find was for filemonster.com and that site takes 45 minutes in-between each download _ _ . Anyway.. =P help would be appreciated, thanks xD ^

Violated Hero -I Wanted to Chivalrously Save the World-