Moon. Walkthrough Request

Hello gentlemen and (hopefully) ladies. I am currently in the middle of playing Moon. and I'm having a huge issue here. Typically I'm the type of player who uses a walkthrough without question because I just want to enjoy the story. Thus, I tried searching for a walkthrough for Moon. before playing and found only one.....sort of. It details only the route to the true end but that's not even correct as following it only led to a normal end. It does state that Yui and Haruka must survive though. Yui (with the help of the guide) I can save. Haruka on the other hand I can't seem to figure out at all even with the hint provided at the end of the normal end. The guide I'm referring to is located in the comments section here: Moon. | Eroge Download

I'd like to enjoy all the endings of this wonderful and interesting VN and thus I will humbly ask if anyone here has a a working walkthrough stored on their harddrive somewhere or at the very least if anyone knows how to save Haruka.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.