Tokimeki Check in! BGM problem

the problem is cause by the midi-based music option. under preferences you can choose to use CD-DA instead of MIDI. for this option you need the Second game CD...or an image of it but the game will play perfectly with all music, which is very nice.

If that actually works, don't download the version from this site, since it's not the .iso (there is nothing to mount, it's either an .exe installer or a pre-patched version and you can't fix it). Get this instead Download Tokimeki - Check In PROPER Torrent - KickassTorrents and test it.

Edited by killerinsidee
If that actually works, don't download the version from this site, since it's not the .iso (there is nothing to mount, it's either an .exe installer or a pre-patched version and you can't fix it). Get this instead Download Tokimeki - Check In PROPER Torrent - KickassTorrents and test it.

the dowload of this site can still be used as the game is actually only on CD1, but you need to download the second CD from the torrent site.

Ok, thanks for the answer Gilesard.

And thanks for the link killerinsidee (i was about to ask for one!) i'll check it out.

OK, i downloaded the torrent, mounted, installed, blabla, but i still can't get the effing music to work; changed the BGM to CD-DA under preferences while having the second cd image mounted but... nothing. Any ideas?

No idea, it the BGM from the disc worked fine for me. Only problem I had was that the voices just disappeared all of the sudden and I had to restart the game to get them back.

Edited by killerinsidee

Could it be that the game requires a specific installation folder or something? (i never install games on program files since vista -UAC and all that, i'm on W7 now-).

Could the music from the cd be extracted and placed somewhere the game could read it? (replace the midi files perhaps?)