Looking for Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu and any website with anime torrents

I'm looking for this anime because it got recommended to me by a friend. can anyone give me a hand finding it's torrent? Extra (non real) points to anyone who finds me the torrent for the blu-ray version.

also, I'm starting to get more into watching anime so is there any websites i should start using to find torrents? I went by using crunchy roll and other websites streaming anime but my internet blows (like, it blows donkey c*ck) so streaming is not really an option. I started using torrent and so far they are working great. download all throughout the night (and the next day, and the next night, and a little bit of the next day too) and then i can sit down and watch all the episodes, lag free. problem is, I'm not very good finding this stuff. any good website i should start bookmarking?

DESI you always has what i need, thanks!

You can be the ultimate leecher and just google whatever title you're looking for with bakabt at the end of it. If you register on their site, you'll have to maintain a good seeder leecher ratio for you to download future shows... so the easy way out would be just to not to register.

You can be the ultimate leecher and just google whatever title you're looking for with bakabt at the end of it. If you register on their site, you'll have to maintain a good seeder leecher ratio for you to download future shows... so the easy way out would be just to not to register.

are they supposed to be tracking my download and upload? I've been downloading and they have register nothing, and yes i made an account the second i saw the option (I kinda have an account for almost every website i go to, but only use to the ones i really like)

are they supposed to be tracking my download and upload? I've been downloading and they have register nothing, and yes i made an account the second i saw the option (I kinda have an account for almost every website i go to, but only use to the ones i really like)

Yes, if you register a account they'll track your ratio. You'll have like 25gb or something like that until they'll tell you to get your seeder ratio up.

Yes, if you register a account they'll track your ratio. You'll have like 25gb or something like that until they'll tell you to get your seeder ratio up.

Details for Wiitoy200 - BakaBT.png

Details for Wiitoy200 - BakaBT2.png

Looking for Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu and any website with anime torrents.png

like I said, nothing. shouldn't the Kb rate be going up?

Edited by wiitoy200
It doesn't update automatically. You'll probably have to wait a bit for an updated ratio.

oh, well, i'll seed anyways. I'll feel like a d*ck if I don't. besides, I was downloading this torrent once (photoshop) 10 KB/s, i said "screw this" and i would hate for that to happen to other people.. unless the anime is bad, in that case i'm doing them a favor.

Edit: is it just me or did my attachments come out as "invalid links?"

oh, well, i'll seed anyways. I'll feel like a d*ck if I don't. besides, I was downloading this torrent once (photoshop) 10 KB/s, i said "screw this" and i would hate for that to happen to other people.. unless the anime is bad, in that case i'm doing them a favor.

The only thing is that there are lots of seeders and very few peers usually when you're downloading from that site. It's probably a bit difficult to maintain a good ratio. Doesn't hurt to try and seed though.

The only thing is that there are lots of seeders and very few peers usually when you're downloading from that site. It's probably a bit difficult to maintain a good ratio. Doesn't hurt to try and seed though.

Tip for seeding, find exactly the same version of an anime of bakabt on another site (like nyaa for ewample) then you can start seeding without hurting your ratio.

Tip for seeding, find exactly the same version of an anime of bakabt on another site (like nyaa for ewample) then you can start seeding without hurting your ratio.

woah, sounds like a plan. i was thinking of going through the "Bonus" sections, since they have little seeder there i figure i can get my ratios up and my bonus points too! is this a bad idea?

woah, sounds like a plan. i was thinking of going through the "Bonus" sections, since they have little seeder there i figure i can get my ratios up and my bonus points too! is this a bad idea?

Don't know about that... they have bonus because nobody wants to seed/leech them, better take some of the last anime that are still on the initial seeding phase.