Looking for something specific

My very first Eroge was monster girl 1&2, I love the concept about all of it but I'm still very new to it. Personally I'm really trying to find something close to moster girls but with a boatload of complete (girl on guy or girl on futa) fellatio scenes, complete meaning to completion. But it has to have an English translation. Even if it doesn't fall into the fantasy genre thats ok. I'm hoping against hope there is an Eroge out there about a vampire that feeds on semen instead of blood.

My very first Eroge was monster girl 1&2, I love the concept about all of it but I'm still very new to it. Personally I'm really trying to find something close to moster girls but with a boatload of complete (girl on guy or girl on futa) fellatio scenes, complete meaning to completion. But it has to have an English translation. Even if it doesn't fall into the fantasy genre thats ok. I'm hoping against hope there is an Eroge out there about a vampire that feeds on semen instead of blood.

This is the only one I think that fits your tastes.

Download english hentai games - Violated Hero -I Wanted to Chivalrously Save the World-