Muv-Luv Alternative

Hey!

I have a slight problem when it comes to Muv-luv alterntive. There may have been a post previously about that or currently is but i didn't find it while browsing through tech support but anyway on to the problem itself.

I put a picture of the error i'm receiving as an attachement. Now this problem appears AFTER the the odd 2 second installation is done. It pops up the rUGP installer and does what ever it does fine for the first... uh.. patch? But then gives me that error at around 60% during the second one. I dont understand a word about japanese so i have no idea what's causing the problem nor do i have any ideas how to fix it... It's really frustrating since i spent a whole day trying to download the 21 parts only to get this smashed into my face.

Any ideas?

PS. Oh and hey gents! Too bad the first post i put out has to be in the tech support but greetings from cold northern scandinavia!

- Sandremo

Untitled.jpg

There's an installer in the mla-r2.exe? o_O Uh... I may have done something horribly wrong... and i tried to install it by following some instructions that were made for Muv-Luv Extra and Unlimited... Meh.. punched myself right in the face guess i need to download the whole thing again. 1 more question do i need to install the game first or the patch? (Logic says the game but when i do that it gives me that weird error during the rUGP installer phase and doesnt let me close it unless i manually do so from the task manager).

Usually the game first, but in this case I believe you can mount the .iso file and run the english patch and it includes the installer. Might have to double check on that, it's been a while since I've played it.

So if that's true... um.. it might be the case that i installed the game twice? o_O

Edit: In the same folder that is... usually install programs overwrite the old files but i dunno. Guess weird things can happen when it's the case about software.

Edit2: Yeah i'll try that method as soon as my bloody internet starts working again.

Edited by Sandremo