hi, i recently downloaded this vn from this site, to anyone who has played it, there have been some concerns over this VN containing only the island parts(basically a demo version).

There is something wrong with this version since it doesn’t run the whole game only the island part. You can’t get 100% CG and none of the mini-games are available. Clearly something is wrong.

well..i'm just asking..is that all there to a 970 mb game or am i doing something wrong?

Ai Yori Aoshi | Eroge Download

ty, its 1.3 gb which is bigger than the 970 mb but it might just be a uncompressed version. The preview pics doesn't help at all because its the same pic from island parts. Wish someone who has played this could answer

If this download has the same features/translation as the one on this site, then I'm assuming that's the entire game that was intended to be translated. Or maybe it's just locked out somehow... not sure, never played this.

Edited by desi

I had same problem some time ago and after long searching though variuos forums i got conclusions. Pc version is castrated port from ps2, pc has ONLY 2 short stories and same ending whatever you choose in the game.So my advise play ps2 version or watch anime.

I had same problem some time ago and after long searching though variuos forums i got conclusions. Pc version is castrated port from ps2, pc has ONLY 2 short stories and same ending whatever you choose in the game.So my advise play ps2 version or watch anime.

ok ty. I wasted my time with this download :(