Ayakashi (visual novel)

Cant seem to find any place to download it i've been wanting to play the game for a wile now since i've seen the anime

Ayakashi (visual novel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia here is a link for info on it a simple wiki

any help on finding it would be much appreciated

and here is some info on the anime if any one is interested Ayakashi - MyAnimeList.net

[email protected] is my email if any one wants to send me a link there or in a message here

oh If any one wants a link for the anime download let me know *havent got to reading all the rules yet so im not sure about the posting links*

Edited by purpura9999

the DDL seems to be broken but the torrent works altho it needs some seeders i just noticed i've only got 60 some mb downloaded and my seed rate is at .999 if any one could seed it would be very helpfull

and i did grab as many trackers as i could with the hash

ill also be sure to seed it up

any one looking to download with me sorry but i've givin up on the download after how many weeks it stay'd stuck at 5% so i've removed it i did seed the 5% i downloaded tho if some one wants to give it a shot longer than me

Edited by purpura9999