Skipping through stuff

So, I'm playing through Hoshizora no Memoria right now and I was wondering would I get away with skipping through routes? Apparently some need to be unlocked, so would I be able to understand what's going on in the unlockable ones or is it important to actually properly play through all the routes, for example, to understand what happens in Mare's route, which requires having played through ALL of them. :S Thanks.

You should play all of the routes. There is important information in all of the routes except for possibly Aoi, and you won't get the full experience if you skip routes. There is an enforced route order for a reason. Can I ask what routes you were thinking of skipping?

Chinami, Kosame, mystery girl and Mare are the unlockable routes. As for skipping through routes, I think Isuzu's is the only one that has least story elements and you could get away with skipping it. Don't really remember that much since I only played through it once when the translation was released six months ago.

Chinami, Kosame, mystery girl and Mare are the unlockable routes. As for skipping through routes, I think Isuzu's is the only one that has least story elements and you could get away with skipping it. Don't really remember that much since I only played through it once when the translation was released six months ago.

...Fuck, Isuzu's was the first one I did and now you're telling me it's the only one I could've skipped? -_- Oh well; thanks for all the replies lads. Just saved me from doing something stupid.

Well it's not that bad but definitely NOT statisfying. Her route is pretty much a let's give her a sex scene story.

Seriously? Geez, thanks for letting me know; I can hardly imagine going through all the route's trying to unlock it only to find that out there and then. Again, thanks.