i have a list of games from this site that i want to play but i hit a wall right after the extraction be it a bug casued datta to puff or i cant contiue the old part through it (mgh1 to mgh2) or it becames some type of file i don't know how to use. EXP: Galxy angels. i will make a list of games in the reqest forum if anyone wants to help. thnx

im not that good with computers i just want to know about some details like ways to play them for example my monster hunter girl file had a start playing butten right after i extraced it and the case fantasy game came in as disks like thing. and for the mgh1 through mgh2 thing it hapend while it was extraceding it said there was bugs and some files did not show up the might have been way i could not transfre the save data from 1 to 2.:confused:

It depend on your locale region, either it set into japs or not.

If it happen(corrupted) while extracting,

1. Files corrupted, you need to re-download back. This is might because your poor internet connection, or unfinish download.

2. If your .rar contain unicode, rename it, and try to extract it back. If it failed, try to re-download it back.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And i'm barely understand your word. Sorry.

didn't u read my last post here parmit i am not very good with computers. and thax for trying to help shady, sorry for the poor spelling. oh for the galxy angels one it was not the time just it wants me to install but hits a dead end at the middle of it and it uses words i cant read so i go by geuss

Wolf. Summerfield, floida usa

here's simple guides on how to make screenshots if you are new with computer:

How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download

How to Use Fraps to Take a Screen Capture: 7 steps - wikiHow

simply make a screenshots of any of your problems, upload it here (choose insert image at the panel above) and we'll try to help you