Higurashi and... stuff

Hello. Okay, let's start by saying I want to play the Higurashi series, but it's not really problem, since I can download it here, but just to be sure, let me ask it. "Higurashi – When They Cry ( Chapters 1-4 ), Higurashi – When They Cry Kai: Meakashi ( Chapter 5 ), Higurashi – When They Cry Kai: Tsumihoroboshi ( Chapter 6 ), Higurashi – When They Cry Kai: Minagoroshi ( Chapter 7 ), Higurashi – When They Cry Kai: Matsuribayashi ( Chapter 8 )". I can only download these here, is that all? I mean, which have english translation. If so, then the main problem starts here. Where can I download the patches for them? The graphics and music ones, that's it. And all of them have it or just a few ones? The last question is; is there a voice patch for them? Well, it may be a pain in the ass, but I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me with this. Anyway, thanks in advance.

Yes 1-8 is all of the Translated games so far. Higurashi Rei has a patch for Saikoroshi-hen but thats all of the complete translated games so far. Their is no voice patch for Higurashi so far only Umineko (people dont want to waste the time for all of the lines).

For patchs here we go >

Download english hentai games - Higurashi - Patches

Download english hentai games - Meakashi PS2 graphics patch

Download english hentai games - Higurashi PS2 graphics patch

If you need anything else let me know please or go to Sprite and BG Patches - Tweaking Higurashi Wiki