Steins;Gate problems with saving

I have installed Steins;Gate and it worked fine, until I find out I can't save and quicksave just crashes the entire thing. While I'm trying to make normal save: I get information that saving is sucessful, but there is nothing in save slots. I have english version 1.20 and am running it on applocale, windows xp. Help please? :3

I have installed Steins;Gate and it worked fine, until I find out I can't save and quicksave just crashes the entire thing. While I'm trying to make normal save: I get information that saving is sucessful, but there is nothing in save slots. I have english version 1.20 and am running it on applocale, windows xp. Help please? :3

1st thing..

did you use the exe from the patch??

it should be much more stable rather than original exe

I have installed Steins;Gate and it worked fine, until I find out I can't save and quick-save just crashes the entire thing. While I'm trying to make normal save: I get information that saving is successful, but there is nothing in save slots. I have english version 1.20 and am running it on applocale, windows xp. Help please? :3

1) Does this happen in any particular chapter?

2) Have you tried running without applocal, i.e by configuring your "regional and language options" in control panel?

3) Tried reinstalling the game to a different path?

if worst comes to worst, you have to play steins gate without switching your comp off(or by hibernating) and by restarting the game for every ending. Which is a lot of trouble, but doable. Which is sad really, because steins gate is such a awesome vn..