Steins;Gate Screen Lockup

I’ve nearly finished the game and really have had no trouble with it, besides it crashing a few times and when I go to look at tips I assumed that was because of the ISO but idk, my main problem is that I’ve finished all routes besides True, however whenever I go to read Kurisu’s Message about where are you on the radio tower rooftop, my screen locks up and the only command I can do is to exit the game. Does anybody have any suggestions for this? Also whenever I did Kurisu's Route I also looked at the message but didnt try responding and my game did not freeze. This is the first time this has happaned to me, i've tried multiply times exiting the game and reloading and trying different save points and I still freeze at that point.

Haven't been that far into the game myself but I currently have no issues (save for the TIPS crash)

Patch is not stable, same trouble as other nitroplus titles such as CHAOS;HEAD (Where people claimed there was a persistent crash near the end of the game)

I never encountered such problem and finished C;H with all endings and 100% CG

I can only guess: are you by any chance using applocale? if so, DON'T. I mean it (change your locale language manually under control panel/language settings)

Try running the game as Admin under compatibility mode Windows Vista.

If all that fails, do a clean reinstall/repatch and see if the problem persists.

I’ve nearly finished the game and really have had no trouble with it, besides it crashing a few times and when I go to look at tips I assumed that was because of the ISO but idk, my main problem is that I’ve finished all routes besides True, however whenever I go to read Kurisu’s Message about where are you on the radio tower rooftop, my screen locks up and the only command I can do is to exit the game. Does anybody have any suggestions for this? Also whenever I did Kurisu's Route I also looked at the message but didnt try responding and my game did not freeze. This is the first time this has happaned to me, i've tried multiply times exiting the game and reloading and trying different save points and I still freeze at that point.

I've currently no time but I'll give you a savegame when I'm back from work. Just wait 10hours lol.

(And please find out where the save folder is)

I've currently no time but I'll give you a savegame when I'm back from work. Just wait 10hours lol.

(And please find out where the save folder is)

Im pretty sure i know, but i'll look for it, maybe a differnt save will work out

Haven't been that far into the game myself but I currently have no issues (save for the TIPS crash)

Patch is not stable, same trouble as other nitroplus titles such as CHAOS;HEAD (Where people claimed there was a persistent crash near the end of the game)

I never encountered such problem and finished C;H with all endings and 100% CG

I can only guess: are you by any chance using applocale? if so, DON'T. I mean it (change your locale language manually under control panel/language settings)

Try running the game as Admin under compatibility mode Windows Vista.

If all that fails, do a clean reinstall/repatch and see if the problem persists.

I currently have my locale changed since I do play quite abit of VN's, ive tried running it as Admin before but I guess i'll try again a few times and if not i shall just try reinstall >.

I downloaded everything from Eroge and installed it however i just noticed that my save files for S;G is 1.100 so does that mean that for some reason my game isnt patching?

Just play the game for some minutes and do a save. If you won't get a 1.200 folder then something went wrong.