Cannot find this eroge

I hope this isn't too vague back when I first discovered drove I got a bunch of them from somewhere but I don't remember where. The very first one I booted up is the one I'm trying to find. If I remember right your initially brought into the student council office at your school where the president whom is a blonde stuck up rich girl informs you that your going to be getting "dirt" on various girls. You basically seduce multiple girls in that office before or after finally getting the student council president in bed as well.

I'm not 100% on the details but I think that's how it goes. So anyone have any ideas what this could be?

Just a few more questions

I'm assuming it's in English? Do you remember how old the VN is? Was the art style a bit older? 95ish? 2000ish?

EDIT: Maybe it's Discipline? - credit goes to ILoveTsundere and Battler for helping out (if it is that one)

Edited by desi

It was in English and that looks very familiar. Any other possibilities?

Just a few more questions

I'm assuming it's in English? Do you remember how old the VN is? Was the art style a bit older? 95ish? 2000ish?

EDIT: Maybe it's Discipline? - credit goes to ILoveTsundere and Battler for helping out (if it is that one)