Hoping to find this eroge

Hi, im wondering if any of you know of a english translated version of this eroge, Tenioha! ~Onna no Ko Datte Honto wa Ecchi da yo?~ i've been looking everywhere and havent had any luck so far, if there arent any translated versions is there a way to put a request for it to be translated? i found the raw one here i think [Japanese] [120727][rootnuko?H] ???????????????????????? thank you in advance.

Hi, im wondering if any of you know of a english translated version of this eroge, Tenioha! ~Onna no Ko Datte Honto wa Ecchi da yo?~ i've been looking everywhere and havent had any luck so far, if there arent any translated versions is there a way to put a request for it to be translated? i found the raw one here i think [Japanese] [120727][rootnuko?H] ???????????????????????? thank you in advance.

nope...

there is no english translation >.>

and we dont take requests for translation...

GOOD LUCK asking Aaeru~~

Hi, im wondering if any of you know of a english translated version of this eroge, Tenioha! ~Onna no Ko Datte Honto wa Ecchi da yo?~ i've been looking everywhere and havent had any luck so far,

There's no English version for that game.

if there arent any translated versions is there a way to put a request for it to be translated?

Let me give you a quick explanation. This site here is a place to download Eroge, and the purpose of this request section is for people to request download link for games that aren't listed in the main list. Making a translation request in here is rather pointless since we don't translate these Eroge ourselves and neither do we have any involvement in deciding which title gets to be translated.

You can, however, make a suggestion to the translation team. (I don't think they would like that though.) But still, bear in mind that translating an Eroge is very time-consuming and those guys are doing this for free, so it is usually up to the translation team to decide which Eroge they're going to spend their time on. End of explanation.

If you've any request for download link feel free to ask in here. You can also check which VN has an English version in VNDB. VNDB stands for Visual Novel Database. If you want to know the status and progress update of translation project, you can always see the thread in Eroge News section. Ryu update it every sunday so be sure to check them out. There's also VNTL status tracker for that matter.

That is all. Have a nice day. :)

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf