Steins;gate hiyoku renri no darling (more of an abstract wish then a request)

(Boring Backstory) In the wake of Doctor Who's long vacation, before the 50th annivsary, I was lacking anything to entertain myself on the weekends and was desperately searching the internet for any shows that could hold my interests. I even looked at anime, a form of visual media that I am not use to, and happily stumbled upon Steins;Gate. After finishing the subed version, I immediately purchesed the dub on itunes and watched the show another half a dozen times. I then took to the internet searching for material relating to the show. I promptly found the original visual novel on this glorious website downloaded it, then read it with all the endings in two days ( I loved Ruka's ending ). Then, when I started looking more material to satisfy my fanboy junkie in me I became disheartened, there was an entire 2nd visual novel comedy spin off, Steins;gate hiyoku renri no darling that no one had attempted to translate. (End of boring pathetic fanboy with no life whining about first world issues)

(The ignorant ridiculous request) As I am new to this whole visual novel thing I figured here would be the place to post this request and learn exactly how stupid I am being for requesting an obscure, translated and console emulated version of comedy spin-off of Steins;gate known as hiyoku renri no darling (End of pathetic ridculous request)

(apology for being one stupied anti-asian) I'm just going to come out and say that I have no idea how complicated and hard it is to emulate a visual-novel, much less translate it. I simply know that wikipedia says that this phenomena exists. (sorry for wasting your guy's time)

Excuse me..

but the request section is for you to ask for download links..

not for translations request >.>

and Renri no Darling is totally non-related..

because its a FANDISC~~~~~~~

Let me give you a quick explanation. This site here is a place to download Eroge, and the purpose of this request section is for people to request download link for games that aren't listed in the main list. Making a translation request in here is rather pointless since we don't translate these Eroge ourselves and neither do we have any involvement in deciding which title gets to be translated.

You can, however, make a suggestion to the translation team. (I don't think they would like that though.) But still, bear in mind that translating an Eroge is very time-consuming and those guys are doing this for free, so it is usually up to the translation team to decide which Eroge they're going to spend their time on. End of explanation.

If you've any request for download link feel free to ask in here. You can also check which VN has an English version in VNDB. VNDB stands for Visual Novel Database. If you want to know the status and progress update of translation project, you can always see the thread in Eroge News section. Ryu update it every sunday so be sure to check them out. There's also VNTL status tracker for that matter.

That is all. Have a nice day. :)

Quoting my own post feels really good.