Duel Savior Voice Cut Out

not sure why since this did not happen with any of the other routes but for some reason when i started going through the harem route (justice content) when i got to chapter 8 all the voices were there until i made the choice the interrupt sel and mia so the girls started tagging along for going into town for the supplies (which is what you're supposed to do for the harem route) , as soon as i hit the correct choice to initiate it, the voices cut out and remained that way for the entire chapter, on chapter 9 they came back. Chapter 10 they started working in the beginning and then when i got to sel and taiga talking out on the battfield it cut out again with no voices for anyone, does anybody know whats causing this? it's sorta irritating

not sure why since this did not happen with any of the other routes but for some reason when i started going through the harem route (justice content) when i got to chapter 8 all the voices were there until i made the choice the interrupt sel and mia so the girls started tagging along for going into town for the supplies (which is what you're supposed to do for the harem route) , as soon as i hit the correct choice to initiate it, the voices cut out and remained that way for the entire chapter, on chapter 9 they came back. Chapter 10 they started working in the beginning and then when i got to sel and taiga talking out on the battfield it cut out again with no voices for anyone, does anybody know whats causing this? it's sorta irritating

It's because you're using the PS2 voices and that route doesn't exist in that version (so the voiced lines don't exist). Same goes for ero content, it's not voiced/doesn't exist in the PS2 version. However, if you got both the old PC and new PS2 voice files then the "PC only" sections should just default to the old voices instead of being voiceless. There's a short guide for it here - Seiha Translations - View topic - Duel Savior Überpatch/Issue Reporting (Updated 1/16), under -Voice Actor Configuration-.

Still, it's a bit odd since if you didn't mess with the voice files at all it should play the PC voices for everything, and the Harem route is fully voiced.

Edited by killerinsidee
It's because you're using the PS2 voices and that route doesn't exist in that version (so the voiced lines don't exist). Same goes for ero content, it's not voiced. However, if you got both the old PC and new PS" voice files then the "PC only" sections should just default to the old voices instead of being voiceless. There's a short guide for it here - Seiha Translations - View topic - Duel Savior Überpatch/Issue Reporting (Updated 1/16), under -Voice Actor Configuration-.

Really? i thought i was using PC voices because when i patched the game with the full patch i didn't overwrite the original Voice 1 and Voice 2 with the ones in the patch because Taiga's voiced irritated me.

This is very odd indeed... when i went back and overwrited the voice files with the ones from the patch and loaded the save the voices are suddenly working now, but this presents a problem considering i hate taiga's voice and i can't get rid of it completely without not overwriting the original voice files, im in a bit of a pickle v.v

This is very odd indeed... when i went back and overwrited the voice files with the ones from the patch and loaded the save the voices are suddenly working now, but this presents a problem considering i hate taiga's voice and i can't get rid of it completely without not overwriting the original voice files, im in a bit of a pickle v.v

He's not voiced in the Harem route (or any PC only content) so you don't need to worry about him. (PC / PS2 voice list - http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=533)

He's not voiced in the Harem route (or any PC only content) so you don't need to worry about him. (PC / PS2 voice list - Seiha Translations - View topic - Destiny vs Justice Changes)

Actually he is, remember how i said the voices cut out when sel and taiga started talking on the battlefield? well when i overwrited the files and went directly to that moment, Taiga was talking fully voiced despite it being a justice game v.v. i'm so confused with this stuff. I wonder if theres something here that im just not getting.

Actually he is, remember how i said the voices cut out when sel and taiga started talking on the battlefield? well when i overwrited the files and went directly to that moment, Taiga was talking fully voiced despite it being a justice game v.v. i'm so confused with this stuff.

Thing is that some of the "Harem route" got re-used and put into Crea's route so they are in both so they kinda share some of the content, but when you get past that part he won't be voiced anymore.

Thing is that some of the "Harem route" got re-used and put into Crea's route so they are in both so they kinda share some of the content, but when you get past that part he won't be voiced anymore.
Alright, i'll try that and see if it works. When you say get past it do you mean the whole chapter or just that battle scene? Edited by Jjredster

Welp i played past that part and the only other time taiga isn't voiced was during the H-scenes or a few lines here and there (even in chapter 11) still i guess i could switch back between overwriting and original if i have to OR i could remove Destiny entirely from it but i think that would require reinstalling, Thanks for your help and patience.

Edited by Jjredster