Some VN that have long story

Long and awesome story, hmm?

Here's a few for ya:

Muv-Luv series (first Muv-Luv, then Muv-Luv Alternative)

Higurashi series (first Ni, then Kai)

Umineko series (first Ni, then Chiru)

Ever17 (not super long, but HIGHLY recommended)

Fate/stay night

YU-NO

All of the above have been translated.

Gonna try muv-luv

Higurashi and umineko, well I already watch and read the manga, and not really insteretsted. Except for chiru

Ever17 looks good, gonna try it to

I already play F/SN~

YU-NO............ well, how should I say it......... I just don't really like the story.....

In addition to what Harle recommended, you can't go wrong with the Key VNs - Clannad and Rewrite. Very long VNs that are translated with yuri scenes are going to be very difficult to find. You'll have to wait for Subarashiki Hibi ~Furenzoku Sonzai~ to be finished with translations for that.

EDIT: You might want to check out Koihime and the Rance games like Sengoku Rance

Edited by desi

Lenght - Long (Between 30-50 hours) - VNDB List

My recommendation (all fully translated):

Lenght - Very Long (>50 hours) - VNDB List

• Muv-Luv Alternative - Muv-Luv Alternative is currently the No.1 VN in VNDB so anyone with half a brain should at least be curious about it.
  • Clannad (all-ages) - from Key. This title is pretty famous, so there isn't much to talk about that people doesn't know already.
  • Fate/stay night - by Nasu from TYPE-MOON. Another very famous title. *OP played it already*
  • Rewrite (all-ages) - by Tanako Romeo, Ryukishi, and Tonokawa Yuuto from Key. It was translated by Ixrec from Amaterasu. (I'm playing it right now. lol)
  • Little Buster (all-ages) - from Key.
  • Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai (all-ages) - by Ryukishi07. It's the sequel of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. You can also use the PS2 patch for it if you wanted to play with nice art. Try search or ask for the PS2 patch link. You can also check Harlequin spoiler-free review in here if you want some general information/background regarding this VN.
  • Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - by Kanno Hiroyuki from Elf. Also one of the best VN ever according to most people, a 10/10 material. In the meantime, you can also check Harlequin review for YU-NO in here
  • Umineko no Naku Koro ni & Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru (both 17+) - by Ryukishi07. However, the PS3 patch (which will replace the art and sprite) still haven't come out yet, so if you think you can stand the current art, you can play it now. Otherwise, feel free to wait for the PS3 patch like the rest of us.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
In addition to what Harle recommended, you can't go wrong with the Key VNs - Clannad and Rewrite. Very long VNs that are translated with yuri scenes are going to be very difficult to find. You'll have to wait for Subarashiki Hibi ~Furenzoku Sonzai~ to be finished with translations for that.

EDIT: You might want to check out Koihime and the Rance games like Sengoku Rance

Koihime looks good, but I'm not sure if my netbook can play it :/

Sengoku Rance is no good.

Lenght - Long (Between 30-50 hours) - VNDB List

Lenght - Very Long (>50 hours) - VNDB List

• Muv-Luv Alternative - Muv-Luv Alternative is currently the No.1 VN in VNDB so anyone with half a brain should at least be curious about it.
  • Clannad (all-ages) - from Key. This title is pretty famous, so there isn't much to talk about that people doesn't know already.
  • Fate/stay night - by Nasu from TYPE-MOON. Another very famous title. *OP played it already*
  • Rewrite (all-ages) - by Tanako Romeo, Ryukishi, and Tonokawa Yuuto from Key. It was translated by Ixrec from Amaterasu. (I'm playing it right now. lol)
  • Little Buster (all-ages) - from Key.
  • Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai (all-ages) - by Ryukishi07. It's the sequel of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. You can also use the PS2 patch for it if you wanted to play with nice art. Try search or ask for the PS2 patch link. You can also check Harlequin spoiler-free review in here if you want some general information/background regarding this VN.
  • Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - by Kanno Hiroyuki from Elf. Also one of the best VN ever according to most people, a 10/10 material. In the meantime, you can also check Harlequin review for YU-NO in here
  • Umineko no Naku Koro ni & Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru (both 17+) - by Ryukishi07. However, the PS3 patch (which will replace the art and sprite) still haven't come out yet, so if you think you can stand the current art, you can play it now. Otherwise, feel free to wait for the PS3 patch like the rest of us.

Gonna try Zanmataisei Demonbane~

YU-NO............ well, how should I say it......... I just don't really like the story.....

Koihime looks good, Sengoku Rance is no good.

I'll respect your opinion.

However, I'll have to say that YU-NO has awesome plot among all VNs that has ever been translated until now. :p

Koihime Musou is awful (to some extent), while Sengoku Rance is fucking epic.

Anyway, have fun with your game. (:

That is all.

I'll respect your opinion.

However, I'll have to say that YU-NO has awesome plot among all VNs that has ever been translated until now. :p

Koihime Musou is awful (to some extent), while Sengoku Rance is fucking epic.

Anyway, have fun with your game. (:

That is all.

i totally agreed///

YUNO can be an old school, bad graphic VN for any idiots to claim..

but it have 1 of the most amazing structures, gameplay and plot that tops nearly all VN and its my top 10 list~~\\

which consist of GOD-tier VN~~

Koi Hime might be boring for some that complained unable to skip the battle systems..

though you get the option to skip it if you finish the game once..so all you need is a full save and enjoy reading it..

certain sub-route is better "HINT: KARIN"

and Sengoku Rance probably the top 5 RPG/VN....

and its definitely the best of Rance series ever translated until now...

and if possible...

get MuvLuv Trilogy...

definitely worthwhile with a GOD-tier VN~~

and KEY series is good too... "HINT:MAI-chan"