Patch update help for Kimi no Nagori wa Shizuka ni Yurete

So I know this game wasn't posted on here for download but i'm wondering if I can get some help with it. So I downloaded a torrent of it with the english patch and it said I didn't need to install it so I tried applying the patch right away. Well when it verified the installation it said that the installation with be upgraded to patchlevel. After it says that and I press next it patches for a second or so then a error pops up about the bmg.pac. It says it's a fatal error and that I may have to re-install, since I never installed it should I find another download for it? Or is there a way to fix this.Error 1.JPGError 2.JPG

So I know this game wasn't posted on here for download but i'm wondering if I can get some help with it. So I downloaded a torrent of it with the english patch and it said I didn't need to install it so I tried applying the patch right away. Well when it verified the installation it said that the installation with be upgraded to patchlevel. After it says that and I press next it patches for a second or so then a error pops up about the bmg.pac. It says it's a fatal error and that I may have to re-install, since I never installed it should I find another download for it? Or is there a way to fix this.[ATTACH=CONFIG]8788[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8787[/ATTACH]

lolz...

let me guess..

you get it directly from Fuwa XD

well...you should get the Jp version..

then patch it...

it works for me..and i have to scrap everything XD

lolz...

let me guess..

you get it directly from Fuwa XD

well...you should get the Jp version..

then patch it...

it works for me..and i have to scrap everything XD

Yeah I did get it directly from Fuwa. Where can I get a torrent of the Jp version? I tried downloading parts from another site but those took way to long to download so i'd much rather prefer a torrent.

Well I downloaded that torrent and it finished but I don't know what to do with the files. I can't find the game in it or anything else, Also am I supposed to use the alsignup_act.exe? When I try to run it my computers virus protection blocks it so I don't know if it's safe.

Well I downloaded that torrent and it finished but I don't know what to do with the files. I can't find the game in it or anything else, Also am I supposed to use the alsignup_act.exe? When I try to run it my computers virus protection blocks it so I don't know if it's safe.

its safe >>>

i use the same files...

just mount the ISO with Daemon Tools and install the game..

then run the exe with that alsignup...

it actually crack the VN..

after that just run the patch