ok so i downloaded this game and tried to play and it tells me to insert game CD so i post a topic and try the DOS box but that still hasn't helped since it says that "this program can't be run in DOS mode" can someone help me? i really want to play this game. if it helps none of the setup.exe seem to be working right and one even says that thhe directory is invalid.

ok so i downloaded this game and tried to play and it tells me to insert game CD so i post a topic and try the DOS box but that still hasn't helped since it says that "this program can't be run in DOS mode" can someone help me? i really want to play this game. if it helps none of the setup.exe seem to be working right and one even says that thhe directory is invalid.

what???

you cant mount it with DOSBOX??

thats weird >.>

won't someone please help me i can't get it to work. it just tells me "please set game cd" or if i run setup in the first folder that has the icon it says "the directory folder is invalid" can anyone help me? MSDOS box just tells me the game can't be run in DOS mode. i have a 64 bit windows 7 laptop if that helps i really want to play. thanks in advance