I am not complaining or demanding anything. Hehe But I got curious and I would like the opinions of the veterans here. :)

I was talking with a friend when he mentioned me why people doesnt traslate good eroges with lolis, traps, shota, incest and similars kinks and content? I never thought it before and I got curious as well.

I am not sure if this is the correct place for this thread but would be nice to know others opinion. :)

Oh yes, the english isnt my first language so I apologize if sometimes my words doesnt have sense. Hehe

I was talking with a friend when he mentioned me why people doesnt traslate good eroges with lolis, traps, shota, incest and similars kinks and content? I never thought it before and I got curious as well.

I'm not sure how to answer your friend's question but nearly every visual novel has at least one loli heroine so finding a good one shouldn't be that difficult. Then again, what is your friend's definition of 'good'? Traps, shota and incest eroge are not that rare either but most of them are rather shitty and only exists for the sake of fapping. And nobody wants to translate eroge with no story at all. Also, many people dislike stuff like incest etc. which is also a reason for the low amount of translation when it comes to specific stuff (especially trap).

Tag: Incest

Tag: Shota Protagonist

I think incest are in a good amount of VN. Even the traslated ones ( official and fanstraslate ) so I dont think many people dislike it. But maybe you are right about some doesnt have a good plot. Hey there is nothing wrong with fapping. I think almost everyone do it here. XD

Once again I was just wondering, no asking or demanding anything. Thanks for your answer OneManArmy I hope to hear more from others. :)

I am not complaining or demanding anything. Hehe But I got curious and I would like the opinions of the veterans here. :)

I am not sure if this is the correct place for this thread but would be nice to know others opinion. :)

Oh yes, the english isnt my first language so I apologize if sometimes my words doesnt have sense. Hehe

First, ignore the troll.

On topic, it really just comes to the translator's taste, some like epic story with poor or absent +18 content (Ixrec), other like just the characters (Majikoi - TakaJun), other with gameplay, lots of heroines and badass MC (Aroduc), others likes specific traits like monster girls (Rogue).

Most known translators probably just don't see the need to translate shota, incest, loli because it's 80-90% of the time just Nukiges (99% sex with 1% story) and you basically don't need to translate lines like (AH! AH! feels good! I'm cumming!!)

Who knows, maybe someday appears translators to do loli, traps etc, but right now, none exist at the moment.

To understand nukiges you just need to know.

Ikuuuu = I'm cumming

Kimochi= Feels good

Nakani dashute = Cum inside me!

Akachan dekicha (or some shit like that) = I'm will get pregnant

Bonyuu = Milk

seeki = male cum

Omanko = Vagina

Ochinchi = penis

Memorize those words and you will be able to play 70% of nukiges.

Edited by Ryu

Most known translators probably just don't see the need to translate shota, incest, loli because it's 80-90% of the time just Nukiges (99% sex with 1% story) and you basically don't need to translate lines like (AH! AH! feels good! I'm cumming!!)

Who knows, maybe someday appears translators to do loli, traps etc, but right now, none exist at the moment.

The sad true. But lets hope one day that change.

• 2 weeks later...