Galaxy Angel Tips and help thread

Hello im making a Galaxy Angel thread where we can talk about it and give tips about battle osv, So i hope somebody whant to join this thread so we can talk about Galaxy angel and more thing wish somebody can give me tips how to besire Sherry in chapter 5, whould i be very happy:)

Well thats true but I always lose in the battle with Sherry, So i just whant hjelp to besire Sherry so i can come futher,

It can be hard or very easy depending on the heroine you chose... (ehm who you are closest to)

TIP: Elsiore can attack to as well as draw some enemy fire (careful though~)

Have Harvester close Lucky Star and Kung-Fu Fighter as they end up being damaged easier.

When their energy reaches 1/3 have them resupply already.

Lucky Star Super is quite strong and is AOE (hard to maximize its AOE range though)

It can be hard or very easy depending on the heroine you chose... (ehm who you are closest to)

TIP: Elsiore can attack to as well as draw some enemy fire (careful though~)

Have Harvester close Lucky Star and Kung-Fu Fighter as they end up being damaged easier.

When their energy reaches 1/3 have them resupply already.

Lucky Star Super is quite strong and is AOE (hard to maximize its AOE range though)

hmm..it never seemed to bother me whether it became hard or easy on those routes..

but since you gave the advices...then i just add on a few..

Ranpha were mean to take down those fast fighters

while Mint and Forte were actually tankers..so use them to take down those battleships..Elsior fair against battleships too

Vanilla actually deals as much dmg as Milfie..so use her frequently since her special skill is AOE healing

and Milfie..being the best heroine..she deserve to be on your front line at all times..

just use her to break down enemies formation or use her as decoy/rescue mission

then again.i thought this is plain obvious~~~

Huh, this is the first time I heard that you can shoot stuff in Galaxy Angel, I thought it was just a regular VN... Is there action in this VN?

GA is real time tactical game..but its still a VN..

Kung-Fu Fighter is a chaser.. so yeah it can take down fighters the fastest.

Lucky Star is all around.. It can take down fighters and battleships just as easily.

Kung-Fu Fighter charges Special gauge the fastest but also it has the crappiest armor among all emblem frames.

Trick Master take down groups :D and Happy Trigger can 1 shot battle ships with its special