My friends and I do this weekly anime review, Give us any opinions you guys have.

TheWeeklyWatch - YouTube

So my friends and I do a weekly review of an anime we watch during the week. At some point we decided to record them and upload them to youtube, if you anyone feels like giving it a listen and tell us ways to make them sound better that'd be legit.

Here's a link directly to our videos:

Edited by zerut
Guest loppez

33 minutes of talking with one picture as background = boring shit that nobody's gonna watch.

make it shorter. if you wanna talk about only one anime, it can't be longer than 5 minutes.

it can't be only speach. make a video with part of anime, you are talking about. background must be interesting.

check this:

anime24 News - Wydanie 12 - YouTube

don't try to understand it. just watch it to see how it should be made. one series - short speach, video as a background.

Edited by loppez

Oh wow, its loppez. Man, this isn't what this threads about, but I've heard so much about you......it's like talking to a celebrity, I don't know what to say. I never really check the forums, so i've only heard of you from third party sources.

Oh and we did have a few various video clips, but we got like copyright warnings from youtube and were one video was actually taken down, so we replaced it with the picture for now until we figure out something better to put.

Took you long enough... dude just ignore that F@g. Look at this they only talk and look at them subscribers \OoO/

PodTaku - YouTube

Le wiggles on over to the video

~(o.o)~

Oh yeah forgot about the opinion... Its okay, you guys need to spice it up more!

Edited by Cru3l

Its ok. I mean the conversation it self is nice but I really do think you should find a way to record with better quality. Its important for people to hear your voice's clearly so I recommend that you guy's use audacity and learn to sync each other's voice. Audacity is the best program for voice recording since you can just tweak so much to make your audio sound perfect! Also this is totally a personal opinion so you dont have to do it. Maybe you guy's should try and sound more professional when it comes to explaining the anime (Sorry if that sounds harsh!)

Anyways I hope you guy's do well since its always nice to have another anime type podcast around!

The right way to do an anime review video -> you should learn from non-others than the one and only famous elitist assholes from MAL; I presented to you the motherfucker son of a bitch
!

And I enter rage mode.

I despise that guy. Seriously. I don't even know him personally, and I don't even want to, but his ratings AND his reviews pisses me off.

AAAND on topic. Although I hate (really do)to admit something loppez said, you really need to shorten the videos, people go for 4-6 min reviews because its fast. If your reviews are longer than an anime chapter, you may not have good results.

Either way, I'm listening to one of the reviews, and aside from the length, its quite good.

Edited by Otamegane
The right way to do an anime review video -> you should learn from non-others than the one and only famous elitist assholes from MAL; I presented to you the motherfucker son of a bitch
!

Gerard why do you make me suffer? :*( I mean its my fault but still I forgot all about this guy until I watched that video!!! Now it will haunt me in my nightmares!!!!

[spoiler=Rage] Watched the first 3 minutes of the review and he complains about something that isnt true. Obviously he paid great attention to the anime, "MAN IM GONNA COMPLAIN ABOUT THINGS THAT DONT MATTER AT ALL!!!!! RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously this anime is terrible compared to Kobato which is a masterpiece and has no problems at all -.- [spoiler=Angel Beats] I mean obviously that girl finds a guitar in the rain that works, normally I would get mad at this fact like the other anime I rate but I am just so AMAZING at reviewing anime I feel the need to ignore all the stuff I find dumb in anime I like.

Obviously Kara No Kyoukai and Fate/Z are just terrible. I mean its so obvious to me. I mean of course in Fate/Z "Conversations are mostly trivial." I mean obviously since I am so good at reviewing that I dont understand what the dialogue is about it means it is trivial. Sword Art Online obviously a 1/10. I mean lets see how I rate stuff. Ya the art in sword art was fine, music was fine, plot was bad, characters are bad, so that equals 1/10 ITS SO OBVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Katanagatari obviously terrible. List goes on and on. I dont even want to punish myself anymore.

Edited by battlerrules
Guest loppez

yep i am bad guy because i wrote the truth.\

try to imagine some situation. some random guy ended up on your yt channel. he sees a video. ok, let's try it.

it is 30 minutes of talking with the same background. do you think he's gonna stay? i don't think so.

take the same guy but change something. he sees a video. it is short (ok i dont need to skip and i can watch it whole),

it has a good quality, it is animated.

do you see the difference now?

right now you don't have a big audience. make a short and good video to drag people's attention.

about copyright warnings. you can use short part of anime, film etc. just put an information in description, whos the owner of the series.

Hey, thanks everyone for your comments. I'll be talking with my other two guys, but the ideas we'll definitely work on is trying to improve sound quality and change up our backgrounds. I'm not sure about shortening the length, we had never actually decided on an official length and our conversations just kinda naturally lasted in that 30-45 min range. But thanks for the input and anything else you guys have to say is appreciated.