Cannot load chaos;head data

I saved last night at a certain part and then today whenever I load this error shows up: http://i44.tinypic.com/o09b3b.jpg

I have other save files before I got to this part seems to work just fine. If someone knows how to fix this please reply asap.

There's an error with that particular save you have (of course). Did you perhaps tried to use the lingerie mode? that stuff breaks <. . is your save file from chapter btw you cannot in have to play it all a go.>

I think that you should reload from last save without error and skip through everything ...

meh..lingerie works fine for me >.>

he needs the C;H antifail patch...

I installed the patch and saved right before I entered ch.7 and made another save at the start of ch.7. When I load ch.7 it still crashes. Are you suppose to extract the whole antifail folder or just the files inside the folder? Because I did the former if that means anything.

I installed the anti patch but I still crash when I try to load ch.7. Already save at the end of ch.6 so I didn't lose any progress again. Am I suppose to extract the folders or the files inside of it? Because I did the former if it means anything.

I installed the anti patch but I still crash when I try to load ch.7. Already save at the end of ch.6 so I didn't lose any progress again. Am I suppose to extract the folders or the files inside of it? Because I did the former if it means anything.

its a bug buddy, finish ch7 in a go, you cannot load ch7 save files because some patch errors.

I've run into another problem, I'm at the part where Takumi woke up after being beat up and running of to the street with Kozue. And then while Kozue started talking it suddenly skip to a different scene where it says she was swinging her sword around.