Mangagamer Affiliates Program Suggestions

Mangagamer is requesting feedback / suggestions for its Affilates program: How Mangagamer can improve their Affiliate Program

Guys, I need some ideas and brain storming on how we can improve our affiliate program.

From our past experiences, traditional web and magazine ads that we paid for didn't work well,

but there should still be a high potential with the case of affiliates, where we pay out if and only a customer makes a purchase.

Ideally, if the affiliates are able to make good profit off of our site,

then our site should have enough sales to keep ourselves afloat,

and we should be able to show developers the numbers to negotiate for even bigger titles.

If you have your own website/blog, what kind of affiliate system would you like?

We are currently offering 10% of the sales made from the customers' last shopping cart purchase,

who came to our site from an affiliate link, and that cookie lasts for about a week.

I don't think the rate's that bad, but our current system where you have to copy and paste links,

and download banners individually might be limiting the use.

Join the discussion or post here and I'll relay the suggestions. Erogedownload is a major user so I figured people here (particularly administrators and moderators) would be a useful source for suggestions.