Mashiro Iro Symphony

Anyone got this game link ? :)

(Mashiro Iro Symphony)

And (Mote Sugite Shuraba na Ore)-(Kiss to Maou to Darjeeling) if possible

also

is it just me or the site download site (downloadani.me) got a problem -unable to resume and get stuck every 0.15% the tells you unable to download ?

Edited by Ledoo

so there is no links for any of these games ? -_-

also

this is a new problem i get while downloading from the site anyone got an idea how to solve it ?

Prop 1.jpg

you see unable to resume

the i get this

pro 2.jpg

Edited by Ledoo

I don't know what kind of program is that, i suggest to use Jdownloader2 , is the one i have been using since forever and it works like a dream.

And no i don't know any other links for that game, actually i don't even know if is fully translated, as far as vndb says the translation is 93% now.

Just keep googling it and someday the game will appear (just what i did with MGQ3 and Gears of Dragoon)

A lot of people are waiting for this game, i bet when they finish the translation the game will explode

Edited by Maoh

translation is not a problem i can hear it and understand it just fine but i use translator ag for the non voiced charcters cuz i can't read

thanks for the downloader i will try it also i think the game is out but there is no good links anyway thanks for help

ps: you don't have any links for the other two games ??!