Grisaia's system voice omakes

So I was bored and ruffled through the extra materials of my 101% cleared grisiaia game

and I came across a "secret" section which included system sounds voiced by the heroines

themselves. Fantastic find! now the problem is... I don't understand what they are saying,

and randomly assigning system sounds is not my thing. Do any of you guys know if there's

some sort of translation for the files? you know like number 2 is startup sound, number 5 is

system alert and so on? onegaiiii I wan't michiru's system sounds so baaaaaad XDDDD

no no no, you can download them from the game ui, enter secret section, (the one with the icons,wallpapers and voices) then download the system voice of your choice to your hard drive.

what I want to know is what is michiru saying when playing the files so I can assign her lovely fake tsundere voice to my windows system sounds. :3

Or just 1 route. It'll get unlocked once you finish a route.

I think the side character ones get unlocked when you finish a route, but the main heroine ones are only unlocked when you finish their route. So if you do michiru's, you'll get the side characters along with michiru's etc...At any rate just play the game and get them all, haha.

I think the side character ones get unlocked when you finish a route, but the main heroine ones are only unlocked when you finish their route. So if you do michiru's, you'll get the side characters along with michiru's etc...At any rate just play the game and get them all, haha.

Ah, didn't know that.