Am I doing something wrong in Yumina the Ethereal? Not getting H-scenes?

So, I have no clue how far you guys are on here, but I'm on chapter 6. And the only H-scene I've gotten is with the Librarian girl (Think Miano is her name). I have tried really hard to get some of the other girls, like the shrine maidens and the student council president. No matter what I did I could not get their H-scenes to appear after I beat them in the debates. I mean I know they have them, so unless Miano is the only girl that gives you an early H-scene, what the hell am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Just to clarify, I'm not including the 3 main heroines in this. I Assume that you won't be getting their H-scenes until late in the game. Mainly it is the other girls I'm worried about, seeing as they don't appear to be apart of the central plot anymore.

Edited by Bartender

I got on 2nd play. Just aim for new game+ I suppose.

[spoiler= Shrine Maiden CG + Ayumu's skill Independent Heart]

Day 1

Clubroom - Learn Their Secret

Entrance

Day 2

Shrine

Roof

Day 3

Clubroom - All up to him

Roof

Day 4

Shrine

Roof

Day 5

Shrine

Library

Day 6

Classroom

Clubroom - By Whatever Mean

Day 7

Clubroom - Sakaue Family Secret

Roof

Day 8

Shrine

Roof - I want to believe

Edited by Ganhur

Thanks! I'm pretty sure I did all that. You must need to be in new game plus. Are you also on a harder difficulty?

Edit: I have the skill Independent Heart. So, I'm guessing you either need to be just on NG+ or on a higher difficulty.

Edited by Bartender

Mistake on my part, I believe NG+ is not required.

Hscene for chapter 3:

Your main goal is for Ayumu to gain skill Independent Heart and use it at least once in the final battle with the shrine maidens.

Hscene for Chapter 2:

Obtain skill Sister Blade and use it on final battle of that chapter.

Hscene for Chapter 4:

Gain Absolute Horizon and use on final battle of Chapter 4.

In short, try to meet the requirements/events in order for Ayumu to gain special skill on each chapter and use it at the main battle.

Edited by Ganhur

I was able to go back an try the Shrine Maiden Battle again, and Using Independent Heart worked. In NG+ I'll remember this. Thanks a lot man! You saved me a lot of frustration.

Oh, and What carries over in NG+?

Edited by Bartender

You get those skills by viewing certain events. Pretty much you have to view the events that involve the "enemy' of the chapter. For example: To get Independent Heart you have to view every skit/event that involves the shrine maiden sisters before you battle them in the debate. The final skit/event with the sisters is called, "I want to Believe". Pretty sure as soon as you view that event you get the skill independent heart. Then in the final debate you have to use skill against them. Once you do that, as long as you beat the enemy you'll get the H-scene.

The only skill I don't know how to get out of the 3 is Sister Blade. I thought I viewed enough events with Tomori and Rei, but I guess I was wrong.

Yeah, at east it seems that way. I have not really seen a huge benefit from them anyway. If there was still time left (which I think there always is if you play your cards right) I would wait till PM of the last day and if there were no events evolving Kirara or any of the chapter related characters, (which usually there shouldn't be if you did everything in the correct order) I would just grind for xp in the dungeons.

[spoiler=Chapter 2 Sister Blade]

Day1

Clubroom - Mysterious Transfer Student

Clubroom - Sport Club Unite

Day2

Hallway - Declaration of Supremacy

Clubroom - Rice Cookies

Day3

Clubroom - Intron

Classroom - Tomori's Sigh

Day4

School Store

Library - Sister Conflict!

Day5

Classroom - Vows and Doubts

Hallway - Overlord Rei

Day6

Clubroom - Soft Serv Principle

Gym - Visitor

Day7

Library - Fighting Alone

Old Building - Final Line

Day8

Hallway - Eccentric PR

Girls Dorm - Siblings

Day9

Classroom - To Protect

*do whatever you want*

Day10

Cafeteria - Stop It, Rei

Could've made this 2 days shorter, just dun remember how.

Note: The events are not required to unlocked the scene, only the skill. For NG+, you do not have to go through the trouble finding the event again, just use the skill on the boss.

• 4 weeks later...