Need help daibanchou !!!!

^ Yin's avatar is a great avatar. 10/10

Hello, I never really had issues with this game before but I remember alot of people had problems with the 1,5gb ver of the game, if you want you can try getting the 3,5gb version and see if it works

Yea, that probably would work.

I searched a bit and it seems that some people solved the freeze issues that way. http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php/topic,313.msg14393.html#msg14393

Anyway, you could try this version or this version and see if it would make any difference, because I can't seem to find the 3.5GB version. :/

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
^ Yin's avatar is a great avatar. 10/10

Yea, that probably would work.

I searched a bit and it seems that some people solved the freeze issues that way. [H-Game][RPG] Daibanchou -Big Bang Age-

Anyway, you could try this version or this version and see if it would make any difference, because I can't seem to find the 3.5GB version. :/

Oh yeah i need to ask first. is the English patch work for another version. And which download site that give better version. From hentai-hot.com or henarchive.me