Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji start up issues

for some reason i'm unable to start up the game, it just does this http://i41.tinypic.com/2rrqrg2.png, and then exits, I only know 5 hiragana atm and thats not enough to read it. I already installed the english patch soooo, what gives?

Edited by Jjredster

It say that it can't create the necessary save data and that you should reinstall it. I'm guessing it just can't create those config files required to run the game for the first time. Did you installed it in some funky folder or something?

Can you try to install it again and run without the eng patch?

Edit: Try going to the game folder and create a folder called SaveData, then try to run the game again.

Edit2: Do you have some funky Windows username with odd letters and shit? If you do then that's your problem. Assuming that the game is installed here - puu.sh/5iaTE

Edited by killerinsidee

Hmm you're right once again, I wasn't able to save or load, looks like i gotta reinstall.

Edit: After Reinstalling it on the C: Drive, I was able to get it to work properly, save functions and all, again thanks for your help.

Edited by Jjredster