Seitenkan (The Sex Change)�`You can cum inside me�I�H�` sound data error, can't start

Seitenkan\data\sound\anz0219.ogg.

This one and some other anzxxxx.ogg are bugging out on me, even after redownloading the rar files, as soon as I unzip everything.

It will finish after that, but an error message appears when I want to start this game.

Windows 7, Region changed to japanese and everything, didn't have any problems lately with other games from this site.

Do you have some "strange" character in your file path, like ąęóć etc. in your username? Try moving game to some "root" folder, like C:/games/Seitenkan.

It might be you're lacking some codecs for audio playback, or your current ones are interfering with the ones game is trying to use. Uninstall all codecs, custom media players etc. ,reboot your PC, and install cccp codec pack.

As noted earlier, I tested the game on both Win7 x64 professional and Win7 x32 Home (both fresh installations) and it work fine "out of box".

No wierd characters or anything. Something about a CRC-Error in Part3.

I redownloaded it, but the error remains. Google says redownload or deactivate the removal of broken data or something, but neither of those things helped.

Also Part 4 seems to have some of the sound data part 3 also has, because it always wants to overwrite stuff.