Yumina the Ethereal - Sister Blade + Heart Piercing Shadow?

is it possible to get both skills on the same chapter?

I've searched and tried many combinations, but I'm unable to get both skills (have been able to get Sister Blade+Ai/Yumina skills), but the combination of sister blade+kirara skill the time is so tight that I'm unable to find a combination to get it (needs 4 evenings and Eccentric PR event)

and when I find a possible combination, an event don't trigger

I haven't played it in a long time, so I might be wrong, anyways that's on chapter 2 right? If I remember correctly I also wasn't able to get both skills when I was going for kirara's skill, you might want to check out this walkthrough and see if you can change anything to make it work it out, I'm not sure you can though.

Digital Cloud: Yumina The Ethereal Walkthrough (Work in Progress)

I see, I would try and see if there was a way if I still had the game installed, but I don't atm, but honestly you should be fine if you miss out one of the skills, I would personally choose sister's blade, because it helps out on the chapter boss, but I don't think it will make much of a difference if you miss out on it, also if you plan on doing all routes, you'll have more than enough time to see the other scenes and get the other skills on NG+.

ummm after investigating in the jp guide µ±¸÷ÍãÀïµ­ Å·¶õ¤Î¥æ¥ß¥Ê ¹¶Î¬wiki ɽ΢°ìÂÎ

i made the following diagram:

http://oi58.tinypic.com/e0shsh.jpg

and got to the conclusion that it is impossible

-the chapter has a total of 20 events (10*2) and 4 unavoidable events

-to get both skills is necessary to have a total of 17 events (17+4 > 20) so it is not possible (apart that some events seems to block other events for a day :/)

unless I mistakenly added a prerequisite that was not necessary

so messed up game for be the only chapter that you can't get heroine skill+chapter skill