About non-translated eroges and routes

So in playing a non-translated eroge I started to realize when i get to the choices to follow a characters route how will I know which choice i should make if I can't even read them?

In other words what do you do to make sure you always choose option x for girl x ending and h scenes and not click on the wrong y or z option?

Would be really appreciated if you help me out! Thanks!

By walthrough you mean a video or a forum that says which choices to pick for each route? if so I cant find it....(eroge I am playing is monobeno)

Also I understand the story through spoken Japanese which i understand most of just from watching lots of anime. Written however zero understanding unless its asking yes or no...

Edited by Greenhorn

The latter. Looks like there isn't a walkthrough (at least in English, there could be one in Japanese) so maybe you need to use google translate to try to get the meanings of choices. There is an option to draw the characters so it's possible to copy the text and get a ROUGH translation for it.