Recommendations of Eroge Games

Hi to everyone out there,

I am quite new to this genere and constantly searching for new stuff that I can play and have fun with.

In order to give me a recommendation I will give you a short roundup of what I have played and liked a lot (no special order given). Forgive me if the japanese titles are not accurate.

The Sagara Family - I had a lot of fun with this game as it had nice and loveable characters (my favourite characters were Ruruka and Sanae).

Sexy Shot - Taking pictures of this little cutie was fun....as well as the stuff that happened later :o

Musumate - Nice little episode game although I did not understand a word

Princess Waltz - Great game with a sort of strategic part and some very nice H sceneces

Hizashi no Naka no Riaru - Loved this little flash game (it was fun to molest the sleeping girl)

Snow Sakura - Again a nice game with cute characters

Pretty Soldier Wars - Have started playing it but got frustrated because of the very hard level of the strategic fights (the girls seemed nice though)

Hitomi, my stepsister - A nice game although I personally would not have misused the poor girl as much as the protagonist did

Pero Pero - Another fun episode game which was not translated but I had a good time "solving" each episode

Moreo Downhill Night 1 + 2 - Fast cars and hot girls, what else can a boy ask for

A drug that makes you dream - Another fun game with a wicked and naughty fairy (which I liked a lot)

G-Senjou no Maou - Really fantastic crime story with lovely characters (for my taste a bit too much story and too few H scences, though I loved playing it and hanging on till the end)

I think you get the picture of what I like. I like text and choice games as well as "action" games where you have to stimulate the character to reach the next level by clicking and stroking. I am not such a big fan of brutal and bloody rape games. So if anybody can recomend similar games I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Edited by Cante
Princess Waltz - Great game with a sort of strategic part and some very nice H sceneces

Pretty Soldier Wars - Have started playing it but got frustrated because of the very hard level of the strategic fights (the girls seemed nice though)

Moreo Downhill Night 1 + 2 - Fast cars and hot girls, what else can a boy ask for

G-Senjou no Maou - Really fantastic crime story with lovely characters (for my taste a bit too much story and too few H scences, though I loved playing it and hanging on till the end)

My exact same thoughts, except with G-Senjou wich from my point of view sucked very bad.

I'd like to recommed you a few mainstream vns wich are even more awesome than all you've listed so far: Muv-Luv Trilogy (for the love of god don't skip extra, survive it as a man), Ever17, Fate-Stay Night and of course Sengoku Rance.

Some other good discoveries i've made through all my years of experience in this field (like... 1) are Planetarian, Bible Black, Grisaia no Kajutsu (maybe), Saya no Uta (gore, but awesome nonethless) and if you're into furry-tailed girls and that stuff you gotta read Monster Girl Quest Trilogy.

A few of them have no ero content, all are translated into english and are on this site ready for download.

These are just personal opinions, i bet a lot of people here will hate me for saying Muv-Luv > Grisaia and everything > G-Senjou but those are just my 2 cents