At the tone, the time stamper will be absent: BEEP!

Starting tomorrow, I'll be heading to the land of the internet-less for a week. *SHUDDER* That being said, I won't be around to put time stamps on any new games released here. Would somebody be kind enough to take over for the week? Assuming I survive the withdraw symptoms of no internet (which is questionable) I should be back and able to resume my self-appointed duties on the 29th.

If you are a native English speaker:

-Really?

-------------------------------------

If you speak English as a second Language:

-What Land?: I won't have internet access where I'm traveling to.

-What game releases?: Go to this site's home page (Download english hentai games - Home) there's easily 70+ games there. I haven't actually counted them so I don't know the exact number.

-What takeover and what duties?: Click on any of the 20 most recent games and scroll down to the comments section. Among the first posts will be one by me stating when I first noted the game's appearance on this site. No one asked me to do this, I do so myself because I feel like it, hence it being a "Self-appointed duty". So long as Ivan, the site's administrator, or any of the site's moderator's (I don't think Ivan has appointed any) don't ask me to stop, I will continue to do so until I feel like stopping. The "takeover" part is my request for some one to do this for me since I won't be able to for a week.

Edited by Outpost Omega J
Grammer Fix