Utawarerumono Problem

There's a problem/bug I need help with.

After Hakuoro becomes emperor, sometime afterwords when you go to Yuzuha's room, they go on about nicknames and as soon as Aruruw suggests a nickname for her sister, an error pops up and closes the game. How do you fix it? I can't seem to get past it.....

I've read some of the comments on it's download page like where one says 'pressing and holding 'Ctrl' to skip the scenerio' I did that but it still crashed. And then the admin said above it to temporarily disable the voice patch and activate it again afterwords but how do you disable the patch and play without it and then activate it again?

Since the 'utaware-dvd' exe won't start up the game since it says it 'cannot find the disc' or whatever. How do you disable it, open the game outside of the 'Utaware-voice' app and such? Would you need to re-install the patch and/or game?

Please help =(

I apologize for this post, Just a few minutes ago I finally realized what I needed to do.

Kind of forgot that having the game mounted with daemon tools lite serves for the 'dvd' deal and well, disabled the voice and started the game up via the utaware-dvd exe and got past the problem part, re-installed the voice patch and resumed where I was.

I'm really sorry for this.

I was so depressed and such over not being able to continue such an amazing game that I overlooked the obvious.

=(

Well is good that you managed to get through the problem, and even better you decided to comment so if someone has the same issue they'll know how to fix it.

And yeah awesome game, and after you read it i recommend the anime cause it gets really enjoyable once you know the entire story (the OVAs are pretty fun too).