How do I put all 3 Monster Girl Quest parts together?

Basically as the topic says. I know how to add the English translation, but I do not know how to combine all 3 parts. I gave up playing the game about 2 years ago at end of part 2 and now trying to finish the job since 3 is now released.

Visual aide would be helpful if possible too.

This is all taken from the MGQ3 translation readme:

1. How to install

Simply unrar the files into the MGQ3 base folder. Choose to overwrite when prompted.

Remember, MGQ Part 3 is NOT the same as MGQ Part 1 and 2. Do not try to extract this part 3

patch into MGQ Part 1 or 2's folder.

2. Saving

Only save at "Save Locations", like in the first two parts.

3. Combining all parts.

To combine Part 1, 2 and 3, copy the "arc.nsa" file from your MGQ Part 1 folder. Paste this

arc.nsa file into Part 3's folder, choosing "Yes" to overwrite the current file. Then copy the "arc1.nsa"

file from Part 2's into Part 3's folder, choose "Yes" to overwrite the current file.

You should then have 6 .nsa files, with the following filesizes:

arc.nsa 692,203KB

arc1.nsa 861,980KB

arc2.nsa 1,685,322

arc3.nsa 14,883KB

arc4.nsa 9,034KB

arc5.nsa 5,717KB

Once copied over, launch MGQ Part 3, and go to the "Extra" Menu. In there, choose "Convert".

If you copied over the .nsa files, it will complete successfully. Once combined,

monsters from part 1 and 2 are available to view in the encyclopedia. "New Game" will also now start

from Part 1, at the very start.

4. Importing Part 2's save.

Go to your part 2 directory, to the \save folder. Inside this folder, you need to copy "gloval.sav".

Paste this "gloval.sav" file into Part 3's \save folder. After that, go to the "Extra" menu and

choose "Save Inherit". It will import the save file and start you on part 3.

I do see my problem now, I have

arc.nsa 692,203KB

arc1.nsa 861,980KB

arc2.nsa 1,685,322

How ever I'm missing the other 3. and just copy those files to the third part. I would take I over lay the english patch on the 3rd part as well, and then the whole game is combined?

So where are the other 3 NSA files?

I'm still not getting the fusion done correctly :( idk what I'm still doing wrong. maybe i have the wrong downloads :(

I downloaded the 3 parts here and the Eng patch: http://erogedownload.com/downloads/monster-girl-quest/

and the P3 english patch that was provided. so how do I combine these exactly cause I feel I'm doing it wrong. or i might have an uncompatable version?

Edited by SlayerBlade
I downloaded the 3 parts here and the Eng patch: Monster Girl Quest | Eroge Download

MGQ1 has 3 parts as free download so i'm guessing that's your problem.

When Harle said part 1, 2 and 3 he meant Monster Girl Quest 1, Monster Girl Quest 2 and Monster Girl Quest 3.

For ease's sake, once you downloaded the 3 games take arc.nsa from MGQ1 and arc1.nsa from MGQ2 and paste them on MGQ3 folder, overwrite when asked to; after that open MGQ3, go to extra and select combine.

MGQ1 has 3 parts as free download so i'm guessing that's your problem.

When Harle said part 1, 2 and 3 he meant Monster Girl Quest 1, Monster Girl Quest 2 and Monster Girl Quest 3.

For ease's sake, once you downloaded the 3 games take arc.nsa from MGQ1 and arc1.nsa from MGQ2 and paste them on MGQ3 folder, overwrite when asked to; after that open MGQ3, go to extra and select combine.

That makes a lot more sense, thank you. do you have the link to the other 2 games?

I now have a different problem come up, kinda hate dragging this back to the top, but the winzip program I am using does not like MGQ 2 and will not extract the files correctly. It works fine on the first one but it does not like 2. what should I use to extract the program correctly?

I mean, you don't actually need all the files anyway. You technically only need the arc1.nsa from MGQ2, to put in the MGQ3 folder. And it doesn't look like WinZip has a problem extracting that file.

The whole series can be played through MGQ3, so yea, pointless to extract everything from MGQ2. Just need that one file.

So, as long as game 3 downloads correctly, and i can get the arc files from game one and two, i should be ok then? is that the reason why game 3 has more files to download then game one and two?

I assumed I needed to have all 3 games and then combine them all in one folder or something at least :p

Indeed, you only need arc.nsa from the 1st and 2nd game, once you copy them you can play the whole story from the 3rd game.

And it seems like is not a problem with the downloads or winrar, is actually because your pc has not japanese language, let's just hope there won't be any problem with MGQ3 extraction.