Quick question about how to download some of the games

Well hello, just registered today couldn't figure out what to do else then write this topic~

I've seen that some of the games that I install using winRAR have no .exe file in them but rather mdf/mds files I really have no idea how to play the game using them, I saw through a video on youtube a guy making his own drive and he somehow manages to send these files there and run it like a normal game with a cd inside the computer, could anyone give me a clear explanation on what I should or rather direct me to a video/website that would help me out? Thanks in advance.

Make sure locale is in Japanese Changing to Japanese locale on Windows 7 | Eroge Download

Install Daemon Tools Installing DAEMON Tools | Eroge Download

After right clicking and extracting part 1 and having those mdf/mds files, you'll have to use daemon tools to mount the image.

Tutorial for that is there Mounting CD images with DAEMON Tools | Eroge Download

Basically mounting it will enable you to install the game.. if it asks you for disc 2, you'll have to unmount disc 1 and mount disc2 and continue.