Monster girl quest 3 save point

Hi guys, I'm having a problem that I made myself and looking for a kind soul to help me :rolleyes:

I was playing the 3 part of this wonderful game When I screew up with the save fields and lost all my load points of the game even the auto save(overwritten with another crap). So I was wondering if someone can share me one save point to load the game at least near the place I was playing. If it is a save point finishing at part 2 and starting part 3 I'm ok too. But I dont want to play again the part 1 and part 2 again

Around here I lost my save data. View image: Monster girl

Please give me a hand with this. I dont want to play all the game again from the start. 3

PD: Sry for my english I'm good at reading but when it comes to write I really sucks.

Do you have all 3 parts merged together ? In my computer I have part 1, 2 and 3 merged, and that may have caused some problems.

Also, you can download part 3 again and use a program like cheat engine to skip through the battles.

Edited by Jaeger

Also, I recommend you to search for an unknown value, hit the enemy and reescan as a decreased value until you can find the health of the enemy. Then after every fight, set their health to 0 and insta-win after every hit.