Just finished majikoi a while ago, i do have Majikoi S on another computer but i can't use it whenever i want (it's not working on the one im using right now)

Anyway, im looking for a Visual Novel with comedy and action, not si-fi, and of course - romance. and i want it to be as much as similar to Majikoi if possible.

Nothing worse than finishing an epic VN and wanting more of the same :p we have all been there I am sure. Majikoi is kind of one of a kind since its basically a rom-com with the martial arts element in it and really it has such a great group of characters with loads of them but heres some recomendations:

Grisaia no kajitsu - There is a decent group of girls in here compared to majikoi, the protaganists are both tacticians there is action and tbh the Male protag is a total badass and coming through on situations alot like yamato

G-Senjou No Maou - Another awesome protagonist he reminds of yamato as well using his brain to do shit, it has school life and action in it and the main route is prob one of the best you can get

Thought I would just post a solid two I wil think of more when I dont have to go out! :p. But ye these share some traits with majikoi and if you like majikoi you will like these all 3 of these visual novels are must reads really for anyone getting into them.

Edited by Crucifixx
Nothing worse than finishing an epic VN and wanting more of the same :p we have all been there I am sure. Majikoi is kind of one of a kind since its basically a rom-com with the martial arts element in it and really it has such a great group of characters with loads of them but heres some recomendations:

Grisaia no kajitsu - There is a decent group of girls in here compared to majikoi, the protaganists are both tacticians there is action and tbh the Male protag is a total badass and coming through on situations alot like yamato

G-Senjou No Maou - Another awesome protagonist he reminds of yamato as well using his brain to do shit, it has school life and action in it and the main route is prob one of the best you can get

Thought I would just post a solid two I wil think of more when I dont have to go out! :p. But ye these share some traits with majikoi and if you like majikoi you will like these all 3 of these visual novels are must reads really for anyone getting into them.

Thanks for the fast reply :D

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) i already red both Grisaia and G Senjou, and they are both great.

So if you can i would like to get some other one, it doesn't have to be the same level as Majikoi, i just want something like Majikoi in terms of characters and genre

for example there are allot of characters in Majikoi and each one of them is very unique, unlike Grisaia that has 5 main characters and around 2 side characters and thats it.

Majikoi will be hard to replicate with what so ever VNs around

but urm, you can try LB for a change

since you already read the other 2 mentioned

BTW, rewrite is a bit off like majikoi too

you might enjoy it while the protag will be a bit more donkan unlike yamato

other than that... lets see

coming close would be rance

though much lacking on the humor side

true love and koi no oukoku for dating sim

Daibanchou, kamidori and Kozukuri will be decent addition if you go for rpg route

while elderwiess, ef, grauation, himawari, hoshimemo, ikikoi, seasons of sakura and transfer student were kinda the weaker version due to weaker comedy

oppai wars 2 is nice too if you dont mind nukige

thats all i can remember since its my bedtime lol

so if anyone have anything to add please help XD