How do I get the games to work?

Seriously, I've downloaded a couple of the games on this site, changed my locale to japanese, and I keep getting error signs in code gibberish.

How do I get the games to work? I've only been playing H-games for not even a year now, and mostly have done RPGmaker games, and Sengoku Rance. Even torrenting the games don't work. What am I doing wrong?

Please for the love of H-games help me DX

Seriously, I've downloaded a couple of the games on this site, changed my locale to japanese, and I keep getting error signs in code gibberish.

How do I get the games to work? I've only been playing H-games for not even a year now, and mostly have done RPGmaker games, and Sengoku Rance. Even torrenting the games don't work. What am I doing wrong?

Please for the love of H-games help me DX

screenshots or nothing

but if im not wrong, you just change your language to japanese

not your locale

I changed my Locale to Japanese, I know that much from changing it for Sengoku Rance, and currently downloading Koihime Musou. Will have screenshots within 2-3 hours if I'm lucky with my slow internet.

Edit: No wait, you were right I didn't change my locale to Japan, I changed something else.

Re-edit: Yeah, I'm a spazz and forgot I didn't change my laptop's locale but my now broken computer's locale.

Edited by Nirx
I changed my Locale to Japanese, I know that much from changing it for Sengoku Rance, and currently downloading Koihime Musou. Will have screenshots within 2-3 hours if I'm lucky with my slow internet.

Edit: No wait, you were right I didn't change my locale to Japan, I changed something else.

Re-edit: Yeah, I'm a spazz and forgot I didn't change my laptop's locale but my now broken computer's locale.

so working now?

good... just pay attention that if you have errors of blue exe or weird symbols

just check your locale

thats noob lesson 101

so working now?

good... just pay attention that if you have errors of blue exe or weird symbols

just check your locale

thats noob lesson 101

I do not know if it's working yet, currently downloading the test game. Once part 6 has done downloading will switch my locale because I remember it needing to restart my computer last time I did it.

I do not know if it's working or not due to me, deleting the games I did download, thinking that I simply needed to reinstall them. During typing this post, part 6 has done downloading, so I will change it real fast, than get back to you as soon as I can. Cya soon

Edit: Back and extracting the data now... took longer than I'd like to admit to get the laptop back on >.> Stupid motherboard and me setting it on the carpet at college, to watch the Saw saga >.>

Re-edit: Aight, Koihime Musou is working. Thank you, Ultimecea

Edited by Nirx