Otome games <3

okay , this post are for sharing otome titles that we've played , assuming that otome are somewhat limited , and there's no many translated , so i was hoping you guys could share otome games that you've play with us

here's the title that i've played so far ~

Heart No Kuni No Alice

Yo-jin-bo

Hiiro no Kakera

Princess Debut

Re:Alistair

Tokimeki Memorial Girls' side 1st love plus

and .... Starry Sky !!!!

share the

Out of the ones which are translated, do any of them have ero? I find the art style of Otome games attractive and wouldn't mind playing as a girl but for the most part they seem like romance stories so I would want fulfillment on the ero level as well, subjectively speaking.

Out of the ones which are translated, do any of them have ero? I find the art style of Otome games attractive and wouldn't mind playing as a girl but for the most part they seem like romance stories so I would want fulfillment on the ero level as well, subjectively speaking.

tbh , most of them are light echi ( the translated one )

the hardcore scene , which i presume guys like aren't translated , which i don't bother to check it out ......

but generically speaking .... it has H scene ..... i suggest Heart No Kuni No Alice and Starry Sky if you want to try it out ^__^

I dont know if it counts but ive played an Otome (forgot the title) on the iPhone before. It was weird playing as a girl and capturing dudes.

iPhone ? seriously , now i'm curious .....

Would it be worth playing an Otome game even though i'm a guy? Like, do they have a good story or would i just be better off playing normal VN's?

You can always try!

I and my friend are planed to play Otome game, just to find out what is the actrativeness of the Otome games.

Wanted to play Heart No Kuni No Alice, but the auto-translation just makes my eyes bleed, so I'm planning to read The Second Reproduction and maybe Starry Sky. Is there any other Otome Game translated besides the ones @erogedownload? Or any to be translated or translating atm?

The problem ist that otome games are really boring and have nothing besides the romance... I'm a girl and of course I like to play as a girl and capture good looking guys, but I also need a good story and a bit action. So, I prefer to play eroge for guys, cause they have good story, action and romance.

Riddle Garden, Under the Moon, Tsubasa no Oka no Hime are otome games with ero scences but they're not translated

Would it be worth playing an Otome game even though i'm a guy? Like, do they have a good story or would i just be better off playing normal VN's?

Well you can try, but I don't know a single otome game, who had a really great story like normal eroge.

Hm..

Up until now(I started playing those only a few days ago), I've played :

- Fate stay night(I might be missing one of the possible endings though..)

- Yo-Jin-Bo(Same here, just missing Monmon's ending)

- RE:Alistair++ (I put it here but well, it's a Dating Sim and it's pretty short so I'm not even sure if it's worth mentioning it..)

- The Second Reproduction(Only one ending left)

- Absolute Obedience ( it's a BL game(beware, yaoi !) but well, it is considered a sub-genre of shôjo so ~ But anyway the game's so lame I didn't even bother finish it)

Except those, I played some who were pretty good but they were only demos and I didn't bother pursuing them ~

Since I'm discovering those games I'll definitely be using your lists so go ahead and spread the

Edited by Nashi
updating