Greasemonkey script for downloadani

I'm impatient. I'm not proud about it... what I am proud about is that I constantly use my knowledge to supplement my impatience by accelerating things that are usually slow.

For those of you free downloadani users, that 2 minute wait timer can be a real pain.

I present a simply GreaseMonkey script to ignore the DL timer.

NOTE: This does not allow you to avoid the "~5 minute" timer that prevents you from starting new downloads, nor does it enable you the ability to download more than their limit of 2 simultaneous downloads.

All this does, is on the page where you are required to input the Captcha, it makes it so that, regardless of the timer, you can click the Download button right away. You still do need to input the captcha.

This isn't a hack. Effectively, it only modifies the HTML after your browser receives it using Javascript. This act is not illegal in any country, nor against any ToS. HTML of a non-protected webpage is considered public information. HTML is also only seen by the specific user. This does not effect any users of the website other than the one who executes this GreaseMonkey script.

I guess what I'm saying is: there is literally NOTHING anywhere that says you're not allowed to do this.

Since I can't upload JS files for obvious reasons, just simply make this a Greasemonkey User Script.

// ==UserScript==
// @name        Downloadani timer
// @namespace   dlani
// @description Skips download timer
// @include     http://downloadani.me/*/*
// @version     1
// @grant       none
// ==/UserScript==
document.getElementById('btn_download').disabled=0;